Wherever you work and whatever your role in the success of Moss Bros, we want to give you the opportunity to make the most of your career. Whether you want to give the best advice to our customers, manage your own store or source and buy the sharpest suits – our commitment is to enable you to become a passionate expert, whatever your chosen field.
- Everyone who joins Moss Bros. attends a one day induction either at our office in South West London or in a number of regional hubs around the country.
- Your induction will be followed by continuous on the job training and a wide range of activities designed to build your skills, knowledge and confidence whilst you work with us.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to develop your expertise in our specialist product areas. As you progress you’ll have the opportunity to develop your management skills through instore training as well as workshop-based learning.
- We will provide you with development opportunities that will support the growth of your knowledge, skills and abilities you need to meet your potential.
- We have clear role requirements, we call them Jobs on a page, (no boring job descriptions here), so you know exactly what’s expected.
- Right across the company we offer a number of different development opportunities –management and leadership programmes; and extensive core skills workshops designed to develop everyone’s personal effectiveness.
As a Customer Advisor, your induction will be followed by continuous training within our Career Development Framework – a wide range of activities designed to build your skills, knowledge and confidence. You’ll also have the opportunity to develop your expertise in our specialist product areas. This will give you a good working knowledge of Moss Bros group’s products, policies, procedures and systems. As you progress you’ll have the opportunity to develop your management skills through instore training as well as workshop-based learning.